Power transformers are one of the most important visionaries in today’s power transmission and distribution infrastructure. Power terminals and unplanned repairs caused by transformer failure can become a huge expense. Therefore, it is particularly important to avoid transformer faults and conduct reliable and efficient testing and diagnosis.
Test items for power transformers should include the following:
1 Insulating oil test or SF6 gas test;
2. Measure the DC resistance of the winding and bushing;
3 Check the voltage ratio of all taps;
4. Check the three-phase wiring group of the transformer and the polarity of the single-phase transformer lead wire;
5. Measure the insulation resistance of each fastener insulated from the iron core (those with detachable connecting pieces) and the iron core (those with external grounding wires).
Strict and comprehensive testing of power transformers is not only to ensure the normal operation of the circuit, but also to avoid safety hazards. Circuit failures are sometimes fatal or even devastating, and as analyzed above, power transformers may fail in many ways.
A reliable China power transformer tester manufacturer
Push is a manufacturer of professional circuit testers from China. We regard maintaining the safety and efficiency of the power system that is inseparable from modern society as our responsibility. We have been committed to producing the most convenient and accurate testing instruments for more than ten years.
Regarding circuit safety and performance testing, Push,China has a rich and complete product system that can ensure the safety of your circuit operations from beginning to end. What we want to mention today is loop circuit tester and sweep frequency response analyzer.
The Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer (SFRA) detects mechanical and electrical changes in the core and windings. Push,China’s FRA method has been used by major power companies and contractors for over 10 years. The measurement process is relatively simple. By obtaining a unique “fingerprint” of the transformer and comparing it with the reference “fingerprint”, you can directly draw a conclusion whether the mechanical components of the transformer have changed. Deviations in the “fingerprint” indicate changes in the mechanical or electrical structure within the transformer.
Problems that sfr tester can detect include:
- Winding deformation and displacement
- Turn-to-turn short circuit and winding open circuit
- Damage to the tight hoop structure
- Iron core connection failure
- Local coil collapse
- Core ground fault
- Core displacement
Circuit Breaker Tester
The loop circuit tester is an important equipment for circuit breaker detection. It diagnoses the internal faults of the circuit breaker by simulating the operating status of the circuit breaker. Its main functions are:
1. Measurement of short-circuit current and overload current.
2. Measurement of breaking capacity (including dynamic stability and thermal stability).
3. Measurement of insulation resistance and absorption ratio.
4. Measurement of DC resistance and leakage current.
5. Measurement of the impedance value of the grounding device.
6. Testing of protective characteristics.
7. Other parameters such as lightning strike resistance, etc.
8. Testing of auxiliary power supply voltage, operating frequency and output capacity.
9. Measurement of various relay action times and coil energization times.
10. Drawing of relay protection test wiring diagram.
11. Design of microcomputer interface software.
12. Data storage and processing.
13. Report generation.