PS-YC115 Transformer On-Load Tap-Changer Tester
The on-load tap-changer is the only moving part connected to the transformer circuit, so the detection of the on-load tap-changer is getting more and more attention. The instrument is mainly used to measure the transition waveform, transition time, transition resistance value at each moment, and three-phase synchronization of the transformer on-load tap-changer.
The instrument has a high degree of intelligence, full English menu prompts, and simple operation. The instrument is small in size, light in weight and strong in anti-interference ability, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of on-site staff. It is an ideal instrument for ensuring safe production and improving product quality in the power generation, power supply unit and transformer manufacturing industries.
Model No.: PS-YC115
Send Email To Us
● The instrument has large output current and light weight;
● Test YN, Y, △-type transformers, the resistance value can be displayed directly without conversion
● Can be measured with or without winding
● The waveform display automatically adjusts the resistance value, time value and amplitude according to the sampled value
● It has perfect protection circuit and strong reliability
● 7-inch large LCD screen, easy to operate on site
● 500 sets of data can be automatically saved inside.