Transformer Short Circuit Impedance Tester
The short-circuit impedance is an important parameter of the transformer, and the short-circuit impedance method is the traditional method for judging winding deformation. According to GB1094.5-2003 and IEC60076-5:2000, the variation of short-circuit reactance is the only criterion for judging whether the transformer winding is deformed.
The low-voltage short-circuit impedance test is the most direct method to check whether the winding is deformed after the transformer is impacted by short-circuit current during operation, or after the transformer is impacted by mechanical force during transportation and installation. It is important for judging whether the transformer can be put into operation. It is also one of the basis for judging whether the transformer requires disassembly inspection.
Model No.: PS-ZK03
Send Email To Us
The Main Test Function Introduction
1. Measurement of three-phase short-circuit impedance:
Display three-phase voltage, three-phase current, three-phase power; automatically calculate the percentage of impedance voltage converted to rated temperature and rated current of the transformer, and the percentage of error with the impedance of the nameplate.
2. Measurement of single-phase short-circuit impedance:
Measure the short-circuit impedance of a single-phase transformer.
3. Measurement of zero-sequence impedance:
The measurement of zero-sequence impedance is suitable for transformers with neutral point in star connection on the high voltage side.
4. It can be directly measured within the allowable measurement range of the instrument, and external voltage and current transformers can be connected outside the measurement range. The instrument can set the transformation ratio of the external voltage and current transformers, and directly display the applied voltage and current values.
5. The instrument adopts large-screen color high-resolution touch LCD, Chinese menu, Chinese prompts, and easy operation.
6. The instrument comes with a printer, which can print and display data.
7. Built-in non-power-down memory, can store 200 sets of measurement data.
8. The instrument is equipped with a U disk interface for accessing test data.
9. Permanent calendar, clock function, time calibration can be carried out.
10. The instrument has a wide measurement range, high precision and good stability; small size and light weight are convenient for measurement.
1) Power input terminals: I+, I- power input (connected to the voltage regulator power input).
2) Test product test terminals: IA, IB, IC are connected to the current test line, UA, UB, UC are connected to the voltage test line.
3) AC220V: power socket, switch and fuse position.
4) USB: U disk interface, after inserting the U disk, the data can be stored in the U disk.
5) Terminal: the ground terminal of the instrument.
6) LCD + touch operation: data display, touch operation and parameter input.
7) Printer: Test data printing.