PS-ZD20T three-phase winding resistance tester three-channel DC resistance
|Output current||select current automatically (maximum 20 A)|
|Range ability||0-100 Ω|
|Minimum resolution||0.1 μΩ|
|Ambient humidity||≤80%RH, no condensation|
|Working power supply||AC220 V±10%, 60 Hz±1 Hz|
|Volume||L 400 mm*W 340 mm*H 195 mm|
1. Displayer: colorful lattice LCD, displaying menu, test data and records.
2. Buttons: used for operation for corresponding functions indicated on the LCD or return the whole machine back to the initial state of energization.
3. Measuring current output terminal and voltage input terminal: under three-channel measurement mode, Ia, Ib，Ic, Io are current output, input channels; Ua, Ub, UC, Uo are voltage input channels. Under single-channel measurement mode, I+ and I- are current output, input channels; U+ and U- are voltage input channels.
4. Power switch, socket: including power switch of the whole machine, 220V AC power plug (with built-in 5A protective tube).
5. Earthing: earthing rod, for earthing of casing of the whole machine, belonging to protected field.
6. USB interface: interface between the instrument and U disk.
7. RS232 communication interface: communication interface between instrument and host computer.
8. Printer: printing information such as resistance value results and test current.